Friday, September 18, 2015

Cinnamon Appletini

This one is per request of Katie.
No, not my Katie. 
A different Katie.  She knows who she is.

CINNAMON APPLETINI


1.5    oz       Vodka
1/2    oz       Sour Apple Schnapps
1/2    oz       Cinnamon Schnapps
2       oz       Apple Juice

Add all 4 ingredients to a martini shaker 1/2 full of ice
Shake vigorously
Pour into a cocktail (martini) glass

Garnish with apple slice*


*yes, I know it doesn't show the garnish.  I'm so ashamed.  DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!

FUN FACT: The bottle of Goldschlager pictured up above is, without question, the oldest bottle of liquor in my cabinet.  I got it when I graduated from college back in the old millennium and just recently opened it on the birthday-of-which-number-we-don't-speak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment