Friday, May 17, 2013

FIRE & ICE (shot)

FIRE & ICE

Two bold sensations that have worked great together my entire life.

From cheesy animated fantasy films from my childhood:
























To equally-cheesy hair-metal in my teens:




















Through this week’s nifty little shot that was a favorite of my college buddies in our 20’s: 










To what I often need now:












Here’s how you make this shooter of beauty:
1/2  oz        Goldschlager
1/2  oz        Rumpleminze 

Keep the two liqueurs in the freezer prior to making this.  Pour ½ & ½ into a shot glass.  WAIT!  Don’t kick it back yet!  There is a proper way to breathe AFTER you take this shot. 

OK, take your shot.
Now inhale sharply with your lips pursed.  You’ll feel the fire
Exhale deeply with you mouth open wide.  That’ll give you the ice.

If I can stress anything about this shot, it’s the breathing.  It really works.

DON’T FORGET.  VERY IMPORTANT TO BREATHE!

No comments:

Post a Comment