Friday, August 23, 2013

Rock Star Root Beer

As we all know, rock stars are all about consuming root beer.  As opposed to real beer, vodka, weed, meth, cocaine, heroin, barbs, quaaludes, some other bad medicine, or similar poison.

I'll ask for a little patience on this one.  I try not to get too crazy with the exotic ingredients for these, but here I go again with a weird concoction.  I know most people just aren't going to spend the money on a huge liquor cabinet and go round and round to stores trying to find the right bottle. Instead, I try to find drinks that will be easy to make, or fun to experiment with, or will kickstart your heart.

If you are looking for a syrupy drink, then look no further - this is it.  But if you want it sweeter, you could always pour some sugar.  If you have a few too many and spill one on the counter, don't let it go to waste - try to lick it up

ROCK STAR ROOT BEER

1     oz     Root Beer Vodka
1     oz     Vanilla Vodka
4     oz     Ginger Ale
Cherry


Fill highball (or regular 12 oz drinking glass) 3/4 with ice
Pour the vodkas

Stir

Fill with ginger ale

Stir gently
Garnish with a cherry


Sorry Mike, but I just couldn't figure out a creative way to wedge in Don Dokken or Kip Winger.  You have my apologies, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment